In short, this website collects the same type of information that most modern websites do. This means that I collect anonymous data on how people use this website (e.g. how long the average person spends reading a certain page).
Also, if you choose to sign up to the mailing list, send me an email, or send me a message through the contact page, then that information is also collected (obviously).
However, I don’t share this information with any third parties.
I don’t store information about your visit to this website, with a few exceptions:
- Some cookies are used to analyze how users engage with the site, in terms of metrics such as time-on-page.
- Some cookies are used to indicate whether you’ve engaged with any of the forms on the site previously (primarily the signup forms for the mailing list).
- The site’s security system also collects information about background data such as the IP address of visitors, in order to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific kinds of attacks.
All this data is anonymous.
In addition, if you choose to send me any information, then it will be collected. For example, this means that:
- If you subscribe to the mailing list, then obviously I’m collecting your email address.
- If you send me a contact message which includes your name and email, then those details are collected too.
- If you send me any information through email or through the website’s contact page, then that information is also collected.
Note that I use MailerLite to maintain the email list for the site, which means that the email addresses, together with relevant information about them (e.g. how often they open emails from me), are hosted on MailerLite (and some old addresses may also be hosted on the previous email provider, Mailchimp).
I reserve the right to retain all the data/information listed here indefinitely, but I don’t share your personal information with any third parties, and all this data/information is encrypted and protected.
If you would like me to delete any information that you sent me, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, you can contact me.