This page contains all the information that I need to include on the site from a legal perspective. I tried to make it as short and as accessible as possible, but the short, non-legal version is this:
- This website represents my unofficial opinion, which is based on research that I conducted on each topic. I can’t guarantee that I’m right, and I don’t take responsibility for the information that’s on this website or for what people choose to do with it.
- I may sometimes recommend certain products or use affiliate links for which I earn a commission, when I believe that the products that I’m recommending are relevant to the topic I’m writing about, and can benefit my readers.
In the next sections you can find a formal version of my general disclaimer and my disclosure policy.
General Disclaimer / Waiver of Liability
The content of this website is based on my opinion, which I form after conducting research on the topic. This website is not a certified source of medical or legal advice, and all the information on this website is considered purely unofficial advice. I take no responsibility in any way for the actions of its readers. I am also not responsible for the publishing of content from this website on other sites or media.
All the content on this website is written and edited by me, unless specified otherwise. The articles on the website represent my opinion, which is based on what I was able to find out through research. However, please keep the following things in mind:
- The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely my own; I do not purport to represent anyone else.
- While I always base my writing on what I believe are viable sources, none of this is guaranteed to be correct. Any claim that you find on this website should be verified using your own research process (note: this is good advice in general).
- I may sometimes recommend certain products on this site, or use affiliate links (e.g. link to a book through the Amazon Affiliate Program), which means that I might earn a commission for doing so. If I do this, it’s because I believe that the item at hand is relevant to the information presented on the site.
I reserve the right to update these policies and disclaimers at a later date. When I do, I will notify that a change has been made by updating the following date, which represents the last time that these policies were updated: August 17, 2018.
Copyright © Effectiviology, 2016 – Present. All rights reserved.